Friday, May 13, 2011

Here's my card for: DZ Doodles #10 Last Challenge!

Happy Thursday everyone~
Here is my card that I'm entering in DZ Doodles #10 last Challenge.  The challenge will run from Wed. May 11th - May 25th.  Winner will be posted on Friday May 27th.  You can get this darling free digital by logging in DZ Doodles Digital Stamps. 
"Girl in the Rain"

For this card I used copic sketch markers: E00,E000, E51,V01, V06, and MS markers.
Use my petaloo flowers and added (I love my cat ) charm.  The sentiment I did it on my computer.
It's all in the fun!
Have a great  blessed day!
Hugs:)

1 comment:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...