Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!

I received an award - Woo Hoo!  "Applause, applause please"  Thank you~
The award was given to me by Handmade Cuties, I call her the Bead Queen, she does such amazing work with beads, if you haven't been to her blog hop on over and say hello to her.




Thank you dear readers:  Receiving this award means so much to me.  Along with this reward is a request to share with you 10 random facts about myself.
Here goes:

*  I'm a SAHW

* I love to craft

* I love to cook / bake

* I love to work in my yard and do garden work

* I enjoy raising my birds ( Cockatiels & lovebirds)

* I love to shop ( when their is extra money, he,he)

* I love outdoor activities - ( fishing, pig hunting)

* I love "COACH"

* I love going to Viva Las Vegas!!

* I love my car (Mazda SUV)

I'd like to recognize the following bloggers who inspire and energize me with kind comments, valuable friendships and creative energy.  These amazing bloggers are ever more deserving of a Kreativ Blogger Award because they are constantly finding ways to turn ordinary into awesome.
I happily present to you:

> Kate - Scrapper's Creative Corner
> Lisa - A Mermaid's Craft
> Lynnda - Arty Srappy
> Annette - My Clever Creations
> Jessica - Chick-N-Scrap
> Cindy - Cindy's Scraptastic Designs
> Mary J - Where's My  Creativity

Now that you have received the award, you can participate by doing the following.
* 1 - Link back to the person who gave it to you
* 2 - Share 10 random facts about yourself
* 3 - Pass on the award onto 7 other people
* 4 - Follow the person that gave you the award.

Have fun!

14 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! You're an amazing lady with lots of talent =) Catch me some piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, Shirl. So well deserved =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award honey and your facts are very interesting! We don't have pig hunting in the UK!

    Thx for forwarding on honey - hat is so sweet of you and in a fab line up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along to me!! You are such a super sweet and talented blogging buddy!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations,your creation is very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirl...thank you so much you are so sweet....your an awesome friend...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation and well done, you deserve this award Shirl. Your creations on this blog are all fabulous . I cant wait to see whats next Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! Pig hunting you say??
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your so-deserved award, Shirl and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I will definitely pass this along and add it to my blog with pride!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award Shirl!thanks for passing it along to me!! Your are so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...