Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bethany's Birthday!

400 FOLLOWER BLOG CANDY HERE.


I finally got all my projects done for Bethany's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks.  Yes, I started early it took me almost a week to finish what I had to do.  I will have to do (3) different postings on it since it goes with one of my DT posting that is not due yet... So for my first posting I did her card & bag,  I initially did her card first and went ahead and colored the image using pinks / black until I found out later that the birthday girl wanted her theme in red / black.  Mommy said okay she will be fine with that so whew I thought I had to re -do the whole card.   
My digi image was a freebie that I got from FB  Sherri Baldy Designs ( Eleanor and Pickles Back to School).  Sherri is one talented designer she has some awesome digis in her etsy store. 
So on to my card / bag, I used Spectrum Noir and copic markers, spellbinders labels seventeen, balloon die from C.C.Designs, computer generated sentiment, EK punch (lattice chain), twine nd Quik Kutz embossing folder.   For the bag it was using (1) sheet 12 x 12 cardstock, Spellbinders same as card, and large red eyelets for the handles.   I also did the hair in two different shades to give it a little class to it...






So do you think Bethany will like it so far?   Stay tune for the rest of her  goodies that goes with this set.

Thanks for stopping by and peeking in!

25 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - wonderful bag and what a great image to work with. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shirl....great gift set! Fab card & love the bag!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are so awesome!! You colored the adorable image perfectly on both the bag and card!! The designs are fabulous!! She will LOVE these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love love love this...so so cute...one of my favorites..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Shirl! She's going to LOVE these! First of all, that image and your coloring are FABULOUS! Love the embossing on the card and that matching bag is simply adorable. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Shirl! She will LOVE these! The image and your coloring are FABULOUS! Love the embossing on the card. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethany is a lucky gal to receive this duo. Love that Spellbinders label.. Another to add to my list

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous set Girl! That Bag, card and image are fantastic. I'm sure she is going to love it.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she will love it just the right combination of cool and cute. I with Katie one more spellbinder to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness these are wonderful! Your coloring is awesome. I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute image and some beautiful gifts. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Set. Bethany is going to Love this my friend. Thank you for the well wishes on Saturday so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bag and matching card!!!
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab gift set.love it.How could she not love it in pink.cant wait to see the rest of the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Shirl ! Another adorable image with your great coloring. The matching bag is great ! Beautiful work, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so stunning shirl.i love the fantastic image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and matching bag. Love that image. She will love it too.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Love the card and matching bag!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of course she will love these, my friend! :o) You colored her so perfectly and I love the differences between the two. How fun! Beautiful designs and I love the twine for the balloons. :o) Gorgeous work as always, Shirl! I hope you've had a marvelous week!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, this is wonderful! The coloring is AWESOME Shirl! I love the image it's a perfect card/bag!
    Hope you are having a terrific evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute bag and card! Love the coloring and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. AWESOME job with your cute bag and card!:)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...