Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas or Winter Holiday Challenge!

MY BLOG CANDY HERE!

It's a new challenge over at Milk Coffee Stamps the theme is: Christmas or Winter Holiday!  This should be easy for everyone since their are so many of you creating your holiday cards.  So with this in mind we hope that you will hop on by and play along with us on this challenge.
Count down is getting closer and soon that big old jolly man will be paying his visits to everyone in the world...
Here is my take - I did two cards to share with you all.  
Remember to visit our MILKCOFFEE BLOG to see all the fabulous creations by our Showcase DT gals!




Recipe for my card~
Digi image - Alicia and Christmas Mini Scooter
Papers from My Mind's Eye - Merry Little Christmas
Sentiment and tag - My Creative Time
Spectrum Noir and promarkers
Stickles, Sakura gel pen
Fiskars border punch

Recipe for my card:
Digi image - Children playing with snowman in winter
Papers from My Mind's Eye - Merry LIttle Christmas
Stickles, snowflake brad
Spectrum Noir Markers
Vintage tag - My Creative Time
senitiment - computer generated


Thanks for popping in~
Enjoy your crafty day/evening!

18 comments:

  1. Super Cute Cards. I just love the little girl on her scooter too adorable. Hope your almost done with all your Christmas Stuff my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Adorable images! I have and love that border punch, I need to dust it off! Happy Holidays! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just adorable! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas my friend!

    hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors Shirl. The little scooter girl in pink is adorable and I've always wanted to make a snowman...one day I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirl

    Two lovely Christmas makes.

    Love the happy smiley face on the first one!

    Hope you are having a good week and are managing to get all those last minute Christmas things sorted.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards,such a lovely images and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Shirl! Both of those images are just too cute!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, have a fab holiday season, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun cards Shirl...

    Have a wonderful Thursday..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirl! Adorable cards. Wish I had time to play, but back to work and trying to squeeze in sometime afterwards to finish all on my to-do list.
    Take care!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love both of them!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are so sweet, Shirl!! That little girl on the scooter is absolutely adorable!! And the snowman is awesome!! Great job on both my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two gorgeous cards Shirl. Love them both. Great images.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous Shirl - love them both. Wonderful images and coloured in perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Shirl, WOW --------- , what a lovely cards ---- !!!(^o^)/"""
    I love cute scooter girl image and cute snowman also !!!
    Beautiful and nice coloring and love design !!! (^.^)v"""

    ReplyDelete
  16. both so gorgeous shirl.i love the adorable images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both fabulous Shirl! Such adorable images:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...