Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Card set with matching box holder!

Here's a gift that I made for a special someone!  Love my owls and I'm so happy to own my owl punch from Stampin' Up.   Because I added lots of foam dimensions I only could fit (3) cards and (3) envelopes in my card box.   They are super cute in real, I showed it to someone else and now I have a request to make another set but in a different color, LOL!



Supplies for my project:
papers - Papertrey ink, Stampin Up
Dies - Memory box, Spellbinders ovals & scallops, My Creative Time
Punches - Stampin Up, Martha Stewart
sentiments: My Creative Time, Stampin Up, Hero Arts
My card box - takes (1) 8 1/2 x 11 paper 

22 comments:

  1. Shirl, I wish you could see me; I am having fits over this cute card set! I love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set the colors are so pretty. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super adorable!!!!!!!
    What a GREAT set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these owl cards!!! Love green too!!! Awesome Shirl.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and those owls are so darn cute! Lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are so adorable, Shirl!! I love the owls!! They are so cute!! The colors are fabulous, too!! What a gorgeous gift set this makes!! Have a wonderful evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shirl, how absolutely stunning is this sweet gift set?! No wonder you have a request. :o) The owls couldn't be more adorable and I love every card design. The papers and colors are fantastic. Brilliant gift, my dear friend! This will be treasured. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card set! The card box really makes the cards even cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation, Shirl. Those owls are super cute. What a perfect gift. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card set. Owls look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh...I love the owls! They are fabulous and what an adorable set this makes!! Love it!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirl, Your note cards are fantastic ! I love the green & yellow combo and the Owl is too cute ! Have a wonderful weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very adorable set! Love the owls...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a GREAT set,AWESOME job Shirl!!! LOVE the little owls :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...