Sunday, December 29, 2013

TGF Happy New Year!


We have just a couple more days before the ending of 2013 and then it's time to ring in another New Year.  Yep, 2014 will be here in no time... yikes that means we are all getting another year older, I don't like that one bit (hehe).  
I hope you all got some fun planning to ring in the New Year, it's again another holiday to chow down all those fantastic food where ever the party will be.  One of my resolutions is to work out harder and get back into my fitness as soon as this holiday is over...
Well on and on with all that, I decided to make another New Year's card using one of this oldie but goodie digital image from TGF.   I believe she first came out and back then was a freebie in 2011.  All I did was went into paintshop and erased her year and had it handwritten... I simply colored her with Spectrum noir and copic markers, added a designer's paper from the My Mind's Eye (Collectable paper pad), added stickles  and this cute ribbon that was given to me but a friend who was a ribbon hoarder.   I scored all her left overs but they are all in odd pieces and I still can make use of them in some way or another.  LOL!  


Thanks for stopping by, I will be back before the year ends...

19 comments:

  1. sweet card! love that image! happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute New Years Card!!! Great job, to a new year of great year of crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how cute!! Adorable image.

    Happy New year my friend!!! Enjoy!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute care. I love Greeting Farm images.
    We have one of the same goals for the new year…I started early, I have lost over 3 lbs with this cold, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is Super Cute my friend. Love that image. Hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful new year's card! She's adorable! Can't believe 2014 is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and LOVE that shoe ribbon! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details. Wishing you all the best for 2014.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable, Shirl!! I love her Happy New Year crown!! The purse and shoe ribbon is fabulous!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card and adore that little image. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, she's adorable.......wishing you a wonderful New Year Shirl!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirl, this is pure sweetness! The little girl is cute as a button and she is colored brilliantly. Lovely papers and such fun ribbon combine to make such a fun and festive card. Marvelous work as always, my dear friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet. I love how you colored it. Have a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card Shirl! Happy New Year! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww... love her!!! Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous shirl.fab sweet image and I love your pink colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...