Thursday, January 16, 2014

Art by Miran!

Hello peeps~
Just a quick post to share a card that I made this morning using one of Mi Ran Jung digital images, in fact this image was a freebie but I didn't get my card finished on time to play along on the challenge that she had.   She's got one awesome selection of digital images at her Etsy store here, go check it out I'm sure you will end up buying more than one.  LOL!



Supplies used:
Embossing folder - Darice
Spectrum noir markers
stickles, gem, flower by Recollections
tag/sentiment - My Creative Time

See you back here soon!!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirl, I like the image, great colouring.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Nice image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Lovely image, coloring, and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Shirl. That is a stunning image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Beautiful!!!! SWEET image!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! What a beautiful image!! You colored it perfectly!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a beauty and your card is very pretty. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous shirl.stunning image and I love your lemon and lilac colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Shirl!!! Love it... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO BEAUTIFUL Shirl, AWESOME job as always!!! Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, what a gorgeous image, Shirl! I love your color choices and you've colored her up so wonderfully. The purple flower is gorgeous, as is your embossing. Lovely creation as always, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image and your coloring is amazing!!! Awesome card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...