Monday, May 19, 2014

It's my Spotlight Day!

Happy Monday peeps!
Whew time sure flew by it's already my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee.  And I'm showcasing Flower lady bug, she is probably a discontinued digital  but they are so many other cute images in Kitty Bee Designs etsy shop here.  For this card I colored my images with Stampin' Up markers, added stickles, a doodlebug brad to the flower, mask in some clouds in the background.  Drew in some grass, my sentiment die is from Taylored Expression adhered to my washi tape die.  The wee envelope die is from My Creative Time and the insert is from Spellbinders large labels.  Added a mini clothes pin with a lady bug that I bought from BFS like two years ago on clearance. 



Enjoy your new week  and your crafty moments....  See you back here again real soon..
Thanks for stopping by.

19 comments:

  1. This is really cute Shirl, love the little envelope!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous shirl.fab design and i love the sweet ladybug :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet ladybug! Hope you are ready for summer we have only 3 days left of school!! I'm so behind on visiting! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love the embossing and lady bug clothes pin!! How fun!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shirl, this is so precious! What a darling little love bug. :o) I love the sweet envelope and gorgeous embossing. The clothes pin is such a wonderful touch! Beautifully done as always, my friend! I hope you're having a twinkly night! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday Shirl!! oh this is super cute! Love how you used the lady bug clothes pin to match the adorable KBD image. Wonderful spotlight my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute little scene...creative and love the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little ladybug, Shirl! (We know them as ladybirds in the UK!!) Love your embossed background and that adorable wee envelope! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and I love the lady bug! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABulous card Shirl I love that cute little bug also the wonderful colours and design a super, super creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shirl, this is adorable. Love all the extra touches you gave it. Thanks for your visit. I've got lots of MCT dies too that I haven't used yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable Shirl I love your lady bug.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and so sweet card Shirl! Hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card Shirl! The scene is awesome and what a darling little bug! The colors are fantastic!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a Sweet card!! Adorable bug!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, so so cute and love the awesome background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just TOO CUTE my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...