Thursday, July 17, 2014

Love of Ribbon challenge!

 We're off to another new challenge over  at Creative Craft Challenge.  We are going with the team "Love of Ribbon.  So get your ribbon and put it somewhere on your card/ project and come join in the fun.  For my card on this challenge I'm using Tiddly Inks digital image I've had her for quite some time and never had her inked up.   My ribbon is the burlap ribbon from The Paper Studio, I just love  the variety of different items this company makes.   They are so affordable and such great  quality in their products.   My image was colored with Spectrum Noir and copics,  papers from MME, sentiment from My Craft spot, my clip die from Die-Namics, added a star button with a piece of floss and last used my Spellbinders rectangular scallops.  
This will be added to my stash box - I really need more of these type of cards for the little ones in the family...


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you can join in the fun...
See ya back here soon!

11 comments:

  1. Aww so cute Shirl! This would definitely make any little one feel lots better. Have a great evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirl, I like the sweet image, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWww, that is oh so sweet, Shirl!

    Re posting to Hawaii - that's the only downside that I can think of for living there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous shirl.really sweet image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! Love this card !! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute....will make anyone feel better:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Shirl! The image is absolutely precious and I love all of the texture you added to the card. Sweet and gorgeous creation, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is very SWEET! Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, cute and adorable card Shirl that is a very pretty image I love that ribbon you have used also the clip that you have used for the sentiment I will have to try this out as I have a lot of these little craft items that I keep forgetting to use.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...