Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fruit Challenge!

It's already mid-week and here at DoubleClick Skittles it's Team B's turn to share our projects for Challenge #3 "Use any Fruit".  Are you a fruit lover, here on the Big Island we are always blessed with our local yearly fruits such as bananas, guavas, pineapples, mangoes, lychees, etc.  We are fortunate to eat them at any time, LOL!   For this challenge I had this digital image in my files for a heck of along time, I don't know where I even got it from. 
But it's a barrel of apples and yes I do love anything with apples.  I had this colored up with Stampin' Up makers, and some bakers twine, tag/sentiment (My Craft Spot), and papers from Crate paper (Farmhouse).  And one of my fave embellies some  added red skittles.   Hey if you haven't been to Carrie's store yet you need to go and check it out she had some amazing choice of colors, hop here and take a look.   They really make a pretty touch to add on to any project, and the holidays are approaching soon so please consider grabbing some.  LOL!
Here's my card that I made and be sure to check out what the rest of DT have for your inspiration.  We like to see what you can create so come and join in on this challenge.
And look what you can win too:



Here's some skittles that I added on to my card.  Easy to tack on!
They come (25) in a pack and are very reasonable.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here again for our next upcoming challenge~
Enjoy your crafty moments!

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image,love the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one barrel of delicious looking fruit Shirl those apples look good enough to eat, you have coloured this brilliantly, also love that backing paper a really lovely card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Shirl, love this image, colours and papers.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Shirl!! The barrel of apples is fabulous!! Love the coloring!! Awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. super super cute! love the addition of the skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shirl, this is adorable! I love that paper and wish I had it. :o) The image is beautiful and of course I adore that precious tiny tag and sweet sentiment! :o) Such a wonderful use of Carrie's skittles, too! Lovely card, my friend! I hope you have a blessed night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning shirl.really scrummy image and your colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great way to use those skittles! LOVE your adorable card too!!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely and don't mention the fruits on the island you little tease, lol got me drooling and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a GORGEOUS card!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY card!!! The shine on those apples makes my mouth water.
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    DOUBLE GIVEAWAY at:
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this card is amazing!! Love the background paper and love how you used the skittles to adorn the cute bushel basket! Most awesomely done! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...