Monday, August 11, 2014

Keeping my mind busy!

Hello peeps~
Here's one of my cards I finished over the weekend while I was keeping my mind pre-occupied waiting for power to be re-stored from the after-math of that storm we encountered this past Thursday.  I also played with this new die that I got from Lil' inker designs, a little hint on this die to get the fold look on the peek-a-boo die you will have to put it on the fold of the paper when running in through any cutting machine.  I don't know where this digital image came from it's another one of those that I had for sometime in my files.   I had it colored with my Stampin' Up markers added some rhinestones from Taylored Expression, sticko dimension, ribbon, butterfly die from IO and papers from K&Company.


Thanks for stopping by, it's catching up with more crafting!  LOL~

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Shirl love that image so much I also like the way you have stamped the sentiment under the flap that is such a good idea, a super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirl, I like the sweet image and the sentiment under the flap,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the sentiment panel and wonderful image. So glad to hear that you are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Shirl!! The image is so beautiful!! I love the little flap with the sentiment!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great design, Shirl! Hope everything is getting back to normal for you now! We had the tail end of Ex-Hurricane Bertha and that was bad enough! Can’t even begin to imagine how frightening it must be to be in it at full force!! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear you are safe.. that storm was crazy.. love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, Shirl! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the heart-centered teapot. :o) The flap is so fun, too! Wonderfully done, as always! I hope you have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card. Hope your having a wonderful evening

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) fun little secret message on your card. beautiful water can with flowers.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...