Monday, September 1, 2014

Feminine or Girly~

It's a new month (September) and a new challenge over at Lia Stampz.  Today it's challenge#72 with the theme "Feminine or Girly".  For my card I'm using one of Lia's newest digital image (News Girl) She is actually sitting on a roll of newspaper and globe, but I actually trimmed that off so she could sit on this doily.  LOL~ 
For more inspiration stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT have for you.


Supplies used:
papers - stash box
markers - Spectrum noir
die- Die-Namics
dew drops, pearl, doily, pop up foam dots
sentiment - Kaiser Craft
LiaStampz digital stamps

Enjoy your crafty moments~

16 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Shirl!! What a fun image!! I love the pretty doily!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirl, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirl, this is such a beautiful card! I love that you put her on a doily... she looks so pretty there! :o) The fancy edge is so gorgeous alongside the doily. :o) Beautifully done as always, my friend! Have a sprightly day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,love the colours and all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so cute and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Shirl how gorgeous is this, that image is a beauty and what a lovely card design, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful!!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Love the border and the fun lace embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling image! I love the fun doily and cute border punch you used! Fun card Shirl!
    Hope you had an awesome weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super image Shirl....awesome, may try to enter again...
    a question..on the challenge blog it says if you use one of their images you get the free one? I have never received one or have I read it incorrectly....no big deal just wondering...xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun image! And great layout!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...