Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Use any Animal!

It's that time again for Team B over DoubleClick Skittles Challenge and for challenge#4 we are going with the theme " Use any animal".   My fave, I love my animals but they have to be the tame ones and not those wild beasts.   Both Team A & B have put out some super cute images for your inspiration.   Please hop on over and see for yourself, and while you're at it stop by and say hello to the DT on their blogs.  It maybe an old blogging buddy or it could become a new blogging friend too, we love meeting new people that share the same interest as off of us.   Please come join in the fun and share your card or projects on this challenge.   Look what you can win:


Here's my card that I made using Hello Kitty with Teddy~
I'm just so happy that I have this Cricut cartridge it just has the cutest images that I can have fun with.  I left my card CAS, my papers are from the paper pad  Basics, my washi tape die from My Craft Spot and my fave embellishments Butterscotch skittles.  And if you are not familiarized with skittles you can buy them all from Carrie's store here - she's got the coolest colors and they are so easy to apply on any project.

We hope to see you over at the challenge~  Thanks for peeking in and enjoy your crafty moments!

13 comments:

  1. Shirl this is so adorable!!! Love the colors and cute cute cut!!!
    AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love Hello Kitty and that sweet bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shirl!! I love hello kitty!! Your card is too cute. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirl, this is beyond adorable! I LOVE Hello Kitty and this is so precious. I love the blue script background and the washi tape die use! And a punny sentiment is always icing on a sparkly cake. :o) Lovely work, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do adorable so well Shirl and this is certainly adorable also cute and gorgeous, fab image and lovely design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious!! Adorable card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, Shirl!! HK is too cute with her sweet teady friend!! Love the sentiment and script paper!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous shirl.fab sweet hello kitty and i love your script paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...