Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cupcake Honey~

Hello peeps!
Here's sharing another card that I made last evening, bought the new digital image from Scrapper's Delight " Cupcake Honey".  Love all the new images that she just released and what she has in her store.    I made this card especially for some one in the family that will be celebrating her birthday in a couple of weeks..  These are her favorite colors anything with black/white & pink.   I also made another project for her and will be sharing that as soon as it is completed.   
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card - enjoy your crafty moments.
I know I'm hibernating in my cave today and crafting as long as I can.


9 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Shirl!! The image is so sweet!! You colored her beautifully!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Shirl! I saw this new release, too... I absolutely love it. Once I get my printer working, I'll be getting some new digis to play with! You've colored her beautifully and I love the striking color palette and design! She is going to LOVE her birthday card! :o) Happy crafting today, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and that sweet image! My mojo is missing today so I just colored some images with Copics. Makes for a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and gorgeous coloring.... Loving the image... too .... How you Shirl... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirl, gorgeous creation and love the images sure is a picture to admire.x
    luv aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous shirl.i love the image and colours and your paper is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love the image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...