Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bookmark/luggage tag~

Here's what I created this morning for my walking partner (Pam).  It's here birthday coming up this week and I wanted to share what I made for her.   She loves to read and travel when ever she can.   We've been walking for quite some time now, we start off at 5:15 am every morning and walk 3 miles.   We first started off walking at a later part of the morning but since we've been doing it at 5:15 am we find it much cooler and we end up meeting up with about a dozen  other routine walkers doing it at the same time.    
So here is a book mark that I made for her along with a luggage tag and a birthday card.   I have a hard time taking photos with a vinyl on it, LOL!  And she is another one that loves her butterflies too!  




Off to more crafty moments - be back soon~

10 comments:

  1. Wow! 5:15?! Yikes, I couldn't d that on a daily basis, lol! I suppose if I had a friend that would help motivate me to get up that early maybe! Way to go!
    Your bookmark, tag and card are fabulous! I am sure your friend will love it! You are so sweet~your friend is lucky to have you!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely makes Shirl and your card is a stunner.
    I bet she was very pleased. How brave of you to go walking at 5:15 am
    I think I would freeze out of my skin right now brrrr don't want to think of going out that early in the morning. You fill me with awe my friend.
    Big hug, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! It's so great that you get out early to walk every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so pretty, Shirl! I'm sure she's going to love them!
    I can't walk at that time of day here because it's too dark to see the ice! lol Hope you're having a great week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous gifts these are, Shirl!! The bookmark is gorgeous!! The flowers are so pretty!! I love the luggage tag!! The fairy is beautiful!! And what a gorgeous card!! She will love these!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos look great. I really like that off-centered butterfly card. I'm sure that your friend was thrilled to receive them. High-five for being so good about walking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirl.. FABulous creations and colours used..LOVE that butterfly...x.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tags and love the birthday card. Wow 5.15am that is early :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are gorgeous!! love the bookmark my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...