Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cow Girl Up!

April Fool's Day peeps!
A quick post to share a set that I thought I had posted earlier, but it was still in my draft.  LOL!
Anyhow this is a set I made for my bestie that I get my connection for my beef  for my beef jerky business.   She is one cool cow girl and I don't think she rides those bulls anymore age has caught up and she just works in her office now.   So I made her this desk set so she can giggle when she needs a laugh to herself.   I used my cow logo to make it more fun!
I did the 2 year calendar out of that vinyl sleeve just so it would cut back the glare and you could see it better.


Thanks for peeking in~ 
Enjoy those crafty moments!

12 comments:

  1. These are fabulous. Very beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most cutest desk set ever. The cow is too cute and I love the papers. Well done my friend. I know she loved it.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!!! She will love this set:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Shirl and gorgeous colour combo's...have a great Easter...xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant gift set for your friend Shirl the image and colours are FAB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning set shirl.really love the designs and fab fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make Shirl. That cow is so funny.
    Hugs, Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gift set and love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute set.. that calendar is so fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gift set!! She will LOVE it!!
    Awesome job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun!! What an amazing gift set this is!! Your friend will adore it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...