Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's Mickey and Friends popping in!

Here we go again with more cards for the recipients orders that I'm filling up with!  These time we are playing with Mickey and Friends.... So here is Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Winnie the Pooh and Daisy.    And mind you I still have more to put together yet!  LOL!
So now you know why I was on low key for quite some time,  I've been a busy bee and trying to keep up with everything else within a schedule frame.    Eeeeek!!! 
They are the cutest in real~  I'm so happy in the way they all turned out!




Lots more to come - enjoy your crafty moments!

6 comments:

  1. yay for Disney.. these are all adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your cuttie cards Shirl.
    Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so gorgeous shirl, i love your cute disney characters ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overload of Cuteness my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all amazing!! I love each one, but Pooh is my fav!! So adorable!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...