Sunday, May 31, 2015

Have a Sun-shiney birthday!

A quick post to share a birthday card that I made at the last minute notice, LOL!
Someone needed a birthday card for tomorrow and I quickly had to scramble through my files to see what I had.   Being that the young girl is a soccer player and turning 14 years old I thought this turned out pretty cool at the last minute.....I hope she likes it too!






It's back to straighten out my room again and hubby is putting up some new blinds while I'm cleaning... Until then see you in the new month of which is right around the corner. LOL!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirl.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome, Shirl!! The image is fabulous!! Love the soccer balls and sentiment!! She will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shirl, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,fabulous image, colour and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Shirl! It's just perfect for the recipient. The image is darling and I love the sunshiney sentiment! Wonderfully done. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! Sweet image:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous. Love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...