Saturday, May 23, 2015

Teacher's Thank You Gifts!

Here's what I've done to that snack box  project that I had previously posted early this week.   I turned them into a tool box and I've got more that I'm working on for a Father's Day order so I will post them up later.   This one is for a recipient that ordered them so that her child could give it to  his male teachers a total of (5).   And I generated the sentiment which I thought was so cool to add on to the tool box.  LOL!  They will add in their own little goodies for the teacher's.   




Enjoy your wonderful holiday weekend and those crafty moments too!

12 comments:

  1. These are so awesome, Shirl!! I love the embossing!! It's perfect for a tool box!! Love these!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely brilliant Shirl, what a great idea
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome Shirl! What a great idea!!
    Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, especially with that embossing piece on the tool box. Definitely perfect for male teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirl, these are GREAT!! I love the embossing~really pops!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular project, Shirl! The embossing is perfection and the sentiment is beautifully tailored to the recipient! Such a clever thank you gift for teachers. :o) Wonderfully done! I hope you're having a lovely weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creations, gorgeous colours here my friend.
    This is a wonderful idea too..
    ♥aNNie{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally awesome Shirl!!! Totally cool, LOVE them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool and love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...