Friday, June 19, 2015

Bling it on!

Hi ya peeps!
It's already another new challenge with Team Jess over at Creative Corner Challenges!
We are going with the theme "Bling It".  My card is CAS and although it's a Sympathy card I added some pearls to bling it up.   It was one of those cards that I needed at that spur of the moment and kept it light.   I love that embossing folder I used on this card, it's actually one that I found that was still packaged and unopened from Joanne's.   LOL!  
Be sure to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for your inspiration.   

Thanks for peeking in and please join in and share what you have created recently with your bling it projects...
Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...