Friday, September 25, 2015

2nd set of Post It Note Holders!

DON'T FORGET MY BLOG CANDY IS STILL GOING ON HERE!

Here's my 2nd batch of post it note holders.    I needed to do a dozen of them, whew I"m glad this is done...LOL!  They are quick to make anyway, I love on-line shopping especially when they have good deals on supplies that I use frequently.... I just go for broke and stock up so that I don't run out of them... I'm making this a quickie post I 'm pre-cutting up some cardstock for my A2 cards so I can start putting them together... Until then~ enjoy your weekend and your crafty moments~  Toodles for now!



6 comments:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...