Friday, September 4, 2015

Back to School Challenge~

Hello peeps~
Team Jess is back from Creative Corner Challenge with another brand new challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme "Back to School" and with our sponsor:



Here is the image I chose for my card:


We love to see what  recent cards or projects you created so please come share them and play along with the rest of the DT members.  Be sure to hop back to the blog and check out what they got for you too!
Until our next challenge - enjoy your crafty moments!

12 comments:

  1. Love this, just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Shirl!! I love the sweet image and the perfect background paper!! What a fabulous back to school card this is!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love those Bugaboo digis. They always make me smile. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shirl like your background.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image!A fun card my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute ! I love this image and your background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love the backing! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...