Friday, May 6, 2016

Ladies Night!

Hello peeps~
Team Jess is already back with another fun challenge from Creative Corner Challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Ladies Night".  And since we do not have a sponsor we could create what ever we wanted for this challenge.   So here is my card, I was prepping her up for a night out, LOL!  



Need more inspiration be sure to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for you.... We love to see what you created so come on by and share them with us.   

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Shirl!! I love the image and the pretty flowers!! She's colored perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shirl.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love that plaid paper!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...