Saturday, February 11, 2017

High Tide!

And here is the final set of (5) cards that I made for a special order..   Yes the recipient was just as happy as I was.    I've taken my crafting to another level and I love doing this type of scenery cards it's a bit challenging but the outcome is rewarding.   LOL!   I love my ocean do you see those ripples.  
Well I'm shock that I got to post a couple days in a row, but now I will be distant again catching up on more crafting orders to do!
Enjoy your happy crafting~


8 comments:

  1. WOW! They are all gorgeous!! I love the beautiful background!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shirl, they are all absolutely amazing!! I love the scene you've created on each card!! They are stunning my friend!! Wow!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl you are an artist in itself, these are stunning..well done..xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The set of cards are stunning!Happy that this hobby keeps you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Shirl how gorgeous! You have out done yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shirl these are beautiful the scenes are awesome brilliant set
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...